SPRING VALLEY HEALTH AND REHABILITATION CENTER
Spring Valley Health and Rehabilitation Center is a community based, municipally owned, non-profit, Medicare and Medicaid certified skilled nursing facility. We offer personalized nursing care and rehabilitative and supportive services on a beautiful rural campus that promotes healing and recovery. We pride ourselves in offering the most flexible options for your family, loved ones, or yourself. Our services promote and assist in a person’s recuperation from illness, injury, or surgery. Our friendly and experienced staff of professional nurses, certified caregivers, and registered therapists, all play a vital role in a resident’s care planning team. It is the goal of our rehabilitation therapies to ensure that residents reach their highest level of independence, enabling them to return home after a period of rehabilitation.
Our facility also has the most state-of-the-art equipment available to focus on your well-being and enrichment of daily life. Residents will enjoy our warm and inviting great areas, attractive court yards, delicious meals, engaging social activities, transportation, and the flexibility to choose care and services tailored to their specific needs.
Spring Valley Health and Rehab is proud to be among the 21% of U.S. skilled nursing facilities that have been recognized as a Best Nursing Home for 2020-21 by U.S. News & World Report. To view our scores and find out more info, please visit U.S. News and World Report.
We are also proud to be a 4 & 5 star rated skilled nursing facility by U.S. Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit their website.
Want to know more about our transfer of ownership to the Village of Spring Valley? Read our Frequently Asked Questions here.
AT SPRING VALLEY HEALTH AND REHABILITATION CENTER OUR GOAL IS TO EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
We want our residents to feel right at home during their stay. Bringing personal belongings, furniture or other personal touches for your room is highly encouraged and each room is fully customizable to suit each resident’s needs. Never be afraid to ask about an option! Included in each room are:
- Extra wide, fully electric bed with a premium mattress
- Night stand
- Individual heating and A/C units
- 48 private suites and 2 semi-private spouse suites
- Private baths in all suites feature zero entry showers
- Neighborhoods with households design
- Medicaid and Medicare certified
- U.S. Health and Human Services 5 Star and 4 Star rated nursing home
- Post-hospital health, recuperating and strengthening programs
- Therapy and rehabilitative services including physical, speech, occupational, restorative therapies
- In-house emergency call
- Monthy rounding physicians
- Memory Care Programs and Behavioral Management for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Specialized Geriatric management of Diabetes, Congestive Heart Failure and COPD
- Bariatric Care- weight limit depending on level of assist
- Healthdrive Services – Medical Assistance Dentistry, Audiology, Optometry and Podiatry
- End of life care/Hospice
- Respite Care
- Wound Certified Nurses for advanced wound management
- 24 hour RN Coverage
- Special cares- IV therapy, long term tracheostomy care, wound vac therapy, tube feeding, Bi-pap/C-pap and peritoneal dialysis upon instruction
- Lab services completed within the facility
- Portable X-ray and Ultrasound Services
- Oxygen and Respiratory Services
- Pharmacy Services – including medication management and consultation
- Spas with therapeutic tubs that rejuvenate skin, improve circulation,
or aid in healing wounds
- Hair salon areas with monthly stylist visits (or residents can bring in their own)
- Hearth rooms with fireplace for gathering and socializing
- Family dining rooms to dine and celebrate special occasions
- Aquariums and aviary to foster animal companionship
- Living rooms for a place to lounge and watch movies
- Chapel (all denominations welcome)
- Library with hundreds of options for residents to read
- Two interior courtyards featuring patios with ample seating and fire pits and strolling paths
- Spacious interior area, over 40,500 total square feet