VALLEY VILLAS ASSISTED LIVING
Valley Villas is our assisted living community. Personalized care and supportive services are offered in a beautiful rural setting with rental prices determined by the resident’s income level. This is the ideal solution for seniors who may need some help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and/or medication management, along with the reassurance that someone is always available to lend a helping hand, if needed. We focus on wellness and keeping tenants as independent as possible. You will enjoy our beautiful living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities, transportation, and the flexibility to choose care services tailored to your specific needs.
We recognize that aging is a normal life process which everyone experiences in their own unique way, so we continuously strive to create an environment that encourages, enriches, and fulfills each tenant’s daily life. For more information about how to schedule a tour of our facility, please click here. All apartments in Valley Villas are currently occupied. To be put on the wait list, please contact Julie Chollett, Director of Assisted Living Services.
ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES
- One home-cooked nutritious meal daily
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly change/launder of bed linens
- 24 hour on-site tenant caregivers
- Monthly weight and vitals checks
- Activities and social events
- In-house emergency call system
- Adjustable heat and air in each Villa
- All utilities included (except phone and cable)
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, stovetop, and microwave in each Villa
- Spacious common areas and attractive patios
- On-site laundry facilities
- And more!
ONE BEDROOM VILLA
Includes kitchenette, full bathroom and large living room (614 Total Square Feet)
TWO BEDROOM VILLA
Includes kitchenette, full bathroom, large living room, second bedroom/den, and washer/dryer hook-ups (760 Total Square Feet)